<body> <body>


Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I've got scolded stupid and dumb for helping out to do homework. ):
Me myself has lots of things to do already yet I agreed to help out. HAHA.
That is the reason why I got scolded by my goody friend. LOL.
I got really stressed if I were to help out.
What if I did it wrong?
What if they do not like it?
HONG GAN LO! LOL!

SIGH.. ):
Feeling down at the moment.. -_-
So much stuffs to do..
Needa go take photos tmr with Tiff and B.
I need to help Marcus to shoot 7 different photos.
I have not taken any photos yet and I need to take 18 different photos..
Marcus and plus mine = 25 photos to take tmr.
HAHA, GG! (:

COL seriously. HAHA

Hope mum will really get me a DSLR.
When I got it, I hope my sister won't spoil it.
LOL. She spoiled some of my stuffs. =_=


10:00 PM



spongey;

name, patricia
4th December


my;

loves;
♥Family
♥Myself
♥my darlings (:
♥eating
♥stars
♥music
♥travel


hatesyou;
✖crawlies
✖sarcasm
✖BIG FAT Lairs
✖backstabbers. doh
✖players

wanted!;

❥ Digicam
❥ Go Langkawi
❥ New Handphone
❥ DSLR
❥ SkullCandy Headphone
❥ MP3. i need you.. ):
❥ Wii
❥ iPhone
❥ iTouch! (for mum)
❥ MacBook Pro!!
❥ SEWING MACHINE!!
❥ NO party on 21st Birthday
❥ Polaroid!
❥ WACOM!!!!
❥ 250/300mm telephoto zoom lens!
❥ Go Taiwan!
❥ Canon Digicam!!!!
❥ Polaroid POGO/POGO2!!
❥ Brother Sewing Machine~
❥ LIGHT BOX!!!!
❥ More clothes (never enough) :x
❥ Black Bird Fly!
❥ More Hoodies
❥ More Beanies
❥ Go Japan/Korea/Egypt/Europe
❥ 1 Million $$
❥ Die Peacefully
❥ Go to Heaven
❥ hmm.. what's next..?

ineedaREPLAY;


// April 2006
// May 2006
// June 2006
// July 2006
// August 2006
// October 2006
// November 2006
// December 2006
// January 2007
// April 2007
// May 2007
// June 2007
// July 2007
// August 2007
// September 2007
// October 2007
// November 2007
// December 2007
// January 2008
// February 2008
// March 2008
// April 2008
// May 2008
// July 2008
// September 2008
// October 2008
// November 2008
// December 2008
// January 2009
// February 2009
// March 2009
// April 2009
// May 2009
// June 2009
// July 2009
// August 2009
// September 2009
// October 2009
// November 2009
// December 2009
// January 2010
// February 2010
// March 2010
// April 2010
// May 2010
// June 2010
// July 2010
// August 2010
// September 2010
// November 2010
// December 2010
// January 2011
// March 2011
// June 2011
// August 2011
// September 2011
// October 2011
// January 2012
// March 2012
// June 2012
// December 2012
// June 2013
// August 2013


exits;

† Candice *
† Chibi *
† Chouwoon *
† Dasiree *
† Denise *
† Dian *
† Envy *
† Eric *
† Evelyn *
† Felicia *
† Fiona *
† Grace *
† Jasmine *
† Jason *
† Joyce Ong *
† Mei Luan *
† Penny *
† PM0804J *
† Raffee *
† Seri *
† Shirlin *
† Tian Sheng *
† Yuki *

boxwithwords;


IRRITATING CBOX SPAMS!!!! NUFF!