<body> <body>


Saturday, December 05, 2009

WAAAIIII!
I had a fun day on Thursday with my Animal Kingdom, Saru, Tako and Neko. HAHA!
We had Pasta De Waraku! We ordered 11 items.
Just the four of us. Damn full.
A treat from them. :D
PLUS, a strawberry cake!!
They sang me Korean birthday song. HAHA!
Pasta De Waraku gave me a free strawberry ice-cream!! 8D

We shoved everything in.
Can hardly breathe.
I was having flu.
That made me unable to DDR. ):

Watched Ninja Assassin at Illuma's Filmgarde!
We missed around 5-10mins of the show. ):
We anyhow sit.
Tako at the corner, Saru, me then Neko.
LEE JOON!! Saru and I were grabbing each other hands when Joonie appeared and his kissing scene. WOOT! WE WANT LEH! HAHA! In our dreams lah.
While watching the movie, I stood up to put my bag on the front seat, when I wanna sit, I hurt my back!! WTF! I forgot the seats are not like GV's that do not need to hold down. I was not sure who asked me not to sit down yet, but too late. A part of my back scrapped the metal thingy. I was in pain, but I could not scream out loud! I sat on the floor to continue watching the movie with my mouth wide open.. I did get back to my seat lah. HAHA. Saru and Neko helped me up. They laughed at me. LOL. T_T
Luckily we were sitting at the last row!! If not damn embarrassing lah!
Yay yay~ THANK YOU BABEEESSSS :D
My back got a patch of blue black uh. D:
Damn pain.

IIIDDDIIOOOT.. I posted photos ytd, my internet connection went bonkers.
Gotta repost again. T_T

Ah well..



Saru said I look like a Japanese in these photos. LOL. WTF.























ALL!
Tako died in the toilet (as always ==) so we could not camwhore that much with her. HAHA


Dobuttsu!



2:17 AM



spongey;

name, patricia
4th December


my;

loves;
♥Family
♥Myself
♥my darlings (:
♥eating
♥stars
♥music
♥travel


hatesyou;
✖crawlies
✖sarcasm
✖BIG FAT Lairs
✖backstabbers. doh
✖players

wanted!;

❥ Digicam
❥ Go Langkawi
❥ New Handphone
❥ DSLR
❥ SkullCandy Headphone
❥ MP3. i need you.. ):
❥ Wii
❥ iPhone
❥ iTouch! (for mum)
❥ MacBook Pro!!
❥ SEWING MACHINE!!
❥ NO party on 21st Birthday
❥ Polaroid!
❥ WACOM!!!!
❥ 250/300mm telephoto zoom lens!
❥ Go Taiwan!
❥ Canon Digicam!!!!
❥ Polaroid POGO/POGO2!!
❥ Brother Sewing Machine~
❥ LIGHT BOX!!!!
❥ More clothes (never enough) :x
❥ Black Bird Fly!
❥ More Hoodies
❥ More Beanies
❥ Go Japan/Korea/Egypt/Europe
❥ 1 Million $$
❥ Die Peacefully
❥ Go to Heaven
❥ hmm.. what's next..?

ineedaREPLAY;


// April 2006
// May 2006
// June 2006
// July 2006
// August 2006
// October 2006
// November 2006
// December 2006
// January 2007
// April 2007
// May 2007
// June 2007
// July 2007
// August 2007
// September 2007
// October 2007
// November 2007
// December 2007
// January 2008
// February 2008
// March 2008
// April 2008
// May 2008
// July 2008
// September 2008
// October 2008
// November 2008
// December 2008
// January 2009
// February 2009
// March 2009
// April 2009
// May 2009
// June 2009
// July 2009
// August 2009
// September 2009
// October 2009
// November 2009
// December 2009
// January 2010
// February 2010
// March 2010
// April 2010
// May 2010
// June 2010
// July 2010
// August 2010
// September 2010
// November 2010
// December 2010
// January 2011
// March 2011
// June 2011
// August 2011
// September 2011
// October 2011
// January 2012
// March 2012
// June 2012
// December 2012
// June 2013
// August 2013


exits;

† Candice *
† Chibi *
† Chouwoon *
† Dasiree *
† Denise *
† Dian *
† Envy *
† Eric *
† Evelyn *
† Felicia *
† Fiona *
† Grace *
† Jasmine *
† Jason *
† Joyce Ong *
† Mei Luan *
† Penny *
† PM0804J *
† Raffee *
† Seri *
† Shirlin *
† Tian Sheng *
† Yuki *

boxwithwords;


IRRITATING CBOX SPAMS!!!! NUFF!