<body> <body>


Saturday, December 01, 2012

I thought I haven't posted anything for a year, but I did! I don't remember at all. FAIL. =''=

This year isn't so good, old day falls on a Tuesday = WORK. SIGH! This year's wish is to go to Neverland. HAH. Never ever will age in that world. Yeah right I wish. -_-

Work is HELL, HELL, HELL, HELL. I am developing a more IDGAF attitude. Lol. How AWESOME.

Anyways, I bought meself a KITE recently~ YAY!!  Also, I saw Alice Nine.. TTwTT
I did a heart shaped hand sign, waved vigorously, Shou smiled and waved back at me!! YIPPEE~ Being tall is good cuz the people in front of me are shorter, so.. BWAHAHAHAHA 8D
Was able to understood what Shou was talking about in Japanese. *HAPPY*
カッコイ!! His voice is so sexy btw, totally :p


3:45 AM



spongey;

name, patricia
4th December


my;

loves;
♥Family
♥Myself
♥my darlings (:
♥eating
♥stars
♥music
♥travel


hatesyou;
✖crawlies
✖sarcasm
✖BIG FAT Lairs
✖backstabbers. doh
✖players

wanted!;

❥ Digicam
❥ Go Langkawi
❥ New Handphone
❥ DSLR
❥ SkullCandy Headphone
❥ MP3. i need you.. ):
❥ Wii
❥ iPhone
❥ iTouch! (for mum)
❥ MacBook Pro!!
❥ SEWING MACHINE!!
❥ NO party on 21st Birthday
❥ Polaroid!
❥ WACOM!!!!
❥ 250/300mm telephoto zoom lens!
❥ Go Taiwan!
❥ Canon Digicam!!!!
❥ Polaroid POGO/POGO2!!
❥ Brother Sewing Machine~
❥ LIGHT BOX!!!!
❥ More clothes (never enough) :x
❥ Black Bird Fly!
❥ More Hoodies
❥ More Beanies
❥ Go Japan/Korea/Egypt/Europe
❥ 1 Million $$
❥ Die Peacefully
❥ Go to Heaven
❥ hmm.. what's next..?

ineedaREPLAY;


// April 2006
// May 2006
// June 2006
// July 2006
// August 2006
// October 2006
// November 2006
// December 2006
// January 2007
// April 2007
// May 2007
// June 2007
// July 2007
// August 2007
// September 2007
// October 2007
// November 2007
// December 2007
// January 2008
// February 2008
// March 2008
// April 2008
// May 2008
// July 2008
// September 2008
// October 2008
// November 2008
// December 2008
// January 2009
// February 2009
// March 2009
// April 2009
// May 2009
// June 2009
// July 2009
// August 2009
// September 2009
// October 2009
// November 2009
// December 2009
// January 2010
// February 2010
// March 2010
// April 2010
// May 2010
// June 2010
// July 2010
// August 2010
// September 2010
// November 2010
// December 2010
// January 2011
// March 2011
// June 2011
// August 2011
// September 2011
// October 2011
// January 2012
// March 2012
// June 2012
// December 2012
// June 2013
// August 2013


exits;

† Candice *
† Chibi *
† Chouwoon *
† Dasiree *
† Denise *
† Dian *
† Envy *
† Eric *
† Evelyn *
† Felicia *
† Fiona *
† Grace *
† Jasmine *
† Jason *
† Joyce Ong *
† Mei Luan *
† Penny *
† PM0804J *
† Raffee *
† Seri *
† Shirlin *
† Tian Sheng *
† Yuki *

boxwithwords;


IRRITATING CBOX SPAMS!!!! NUFF!